Energy Efficiency Health Checks for Water Chillers
Water chillers can be amongst the highest consumers of electricity in a commercial building or factory.
With steeply rising energy costs and taxes we have developed an energy efficiency health check for water chillers. All makes, models and capacities, with scroll, screw or reciprocating compressors to make sure that they are in a healthy state, consuming no more electricity than was originally designed for.
Can you be sure that your chillers are in a healthy state, and when was the last time they were properly serviced?
- Do they have the right refrigerant gas installed and the correct charge.
- Are the compressors performing efficiently and refrigerant control valves properly set.
- Are the condenser and evaporator heat exchanger surfaces dirty and reducing their efficiency.
Could you save energy by retrofitting one or more of the following devices to your existing chiller.
- A free cooling system to utilise winter conditions for water chilling when the chiller could run at a fraction of its capacity or even turn off.
- Heat recovery systems which could provide warm air heating or hot water for a variety of applications to reduce costs in other areas of the building.
We can carry out an inspection of your chiller, report on its efficiency and compliance with current legislation and give details of energy reduction accessories which can be retrofitted to most chillers.
Save energy, save money…
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Sales Administration Team
Swegon Group UK