Rapid Service Assistance
We have a network of service centres across the UK serving businesses locally and nationwide
A Freephone call day or night, 52 weeks of the year is all it takes to have a specialist water chiller service engineer on site, on time with the right spares, tools and equipment to make a quality repair skilfully, safely and efficiently.
Continuous monitoring of our operation shows that 90% of service visits result in a first time fix, reducing chiller downtime and consequential losses to the business.
How do we achieve this?
- Only employing specialist chiller engineers and providing ongoing training in new technology. Each is also ACRIB certified which shows competence in refrigerant handling
- Each engineer has access to a range of technical manuals covering most types of chiller in current use
- Having a fleet of satellite tracked service vans, equipped with a wide range of spare parts and specialist tools and equipment including that for safe on site refrigerant recovery and disposal
- Service Engineers carry their own Health and Safety Manuals and generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Making a number of engineers around the country available on a 24/7 call out rota 52 weeks of the year
We have ISO 9001 and 14001, REFCOM ELITE and full FGAS certification along with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line accreditations.
Entrust your chiller to us for a fast, quality repair, efficiently, skilfully and safely completed.
For more information or a quotation, please contact us:
Sales Administration Team
Swegon Group UK